texting terms of service for
my bluebird support
- The SMS program from my bluebird support can provide updates from your Patient Navigator or notifications from my bluebird support via text messages to individuals who have given consent to receive these messages.
- You can cancel this text service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to subscribe to receive SMS messages from us again, please contact your Patient Navigator at email@example.com or 1-833-888-NEST (6378)
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help from your Patient Navigator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-833-888-NEST (6378)
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, you must contact your wireless provider.